Saturday, August 27, 2011

The beginning

Well here I go joining the world of blogging (cheering and applause heard in background).  I guess as the title of this post implies I will start at the beginning.  I have been married almost a year now and marriage truly is an adventure.  I tend to be a very independent (my husband would say stubborn) person so learning to live with someone has been very challenging to me.  I was very much use to doing things my way and in my time so I have had to learn that my way and my time doesn't always coincide with hubby's way or his time, but we are learning everyday how to divide and conquor the world of marriage.  We have 3 fur babies, 2 cats and a dog who provide daily entertainment and comedic relief.  Between the two of us we have 3 nephews and 2 nieces and then of course all my friend's kids who I claim as my babies too.  As I said in my "about me" I am doing this for my husband while he is away due to military obligations.  He leaves the end of September for military MP school (BOLC) will return home in Febuary, stay home for a few months before he is deployed to Qatar in July.  I want to have a fun way for him to be able to keep up with all the stuff happening here at home.  Below are some pictures of us and our family and as you can tell "The TALL and short of it" accurately describes my husband and I ;). 


Kaitlin and John


Me and Elliott



Newest nephew and niece, Aiden and Addison


Barrett



Raegan and CJ



No comments:

Post a Comment